The mission of the Focal Point Mentoring program is to create collaborative, mutually beneficial partnerships between Mentors who possess greater skills, knowledge and experience and Mentees who are looking to increase their skills, knowledge and experience.
- Complete a FocalPoint Mentoring application
- A potential pairing will be made by the program coordinator
- An introductory meeting is scheduled to ascertain if it is a good match
- If both agree to continue, decide how to proceed: frequency and method of contact: in-person / phone calls / emails / texts
- All conversations and information shared are considered confidential unless it is agreed to share it with others
- Discussion of the spiritual dimension of life is helpful both personally and professionally
- Attend FocalPoint meetings whenever possible